Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walter Walter Yahoo Profile Has Anyone Recieved An Email From Mr_peter.walter@yahoo.com?

Has anyone recieved an email from mr_peter.walter@yahoo.com? - walter walter yahoo profile

Please help as soon as possible! I received an e-mail mr_peter.walter @ yahoo.com hours after opening my account here (I was there the msg 5 minutes). He had sent people to answer about Huntington's and senile? S it. I need to know simply whether a person has done or receive e-mails from someone who heard mr_peter.walter @ yahoo.com and what regaurding hurry please, I say, what ya'll "he said after getting a few answers, I do not know that someone Yankin my chain.

4 comments:

Tif said...

I'm not sure about the exact name, but I know that when I arrived at Yahoo! Amnesty International has a ton of emails from people who receive (the various names and e-mail trying to say he was to receive $ all for one reason or another. It's all total crap, I was wary of the Spam and the will of my spam folder, it has been reported as spam and delete it all. After graduation, slow like 50 of them eventually. I even have some of the "shell (channel station gasoline) National Lottery, looked I am on Google and found it was a fraud had been for several years. Not always a bit careful not to thee to be fair, many people are robbed because some of these e-mails sounded really good.

Lemme guess said...

This is a phishing e-mails, in which spammers try to find out whether a) your email address is valid, and b) what types of e-mails to send. Hopefully nothing.

lisaa(: said...

do not open it next time it could be spam or something, and the team was able to get a virus.
& & No, I never e-mail from this e-mail

Aygo from Toyota said...

Mails can be removed carefully with running an antivirus program

Post a Comment