Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baseball Glove Pictures Where Can I Buy A Print Of The Blown Call By Umpire Don Denkinger In The 1985 World Series?

Where can I buy a print of the blown call by umpire Don Denkinger in the 1985 World Series? - baseball glove pictures

One of the most famous images of Cardinal baseball is commonly referred to as "The Call". In Game 6 of the 1985 World Series, which was the Cardinals in the sleeve 9, a grounder Jack Clark totally open to first base to pitcher Todd Worrell. The picture shows the foot, Jorge Orta, including those outside of the bag and the ball deep into the hand Worrell. The bad news is not the fault of the Cardinals win the title this year, very far from reality. They had a lot more problems than they call it. I am looking for a high quality of the famous photo ... If someone can help me, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment