Friday, December 25, 2009

Wedding Announcement Etiquette I Am So Confused. . . Wedding Announcement Etiquette?

I am so confused. . . Wedding announcement etiquette? - wedding announcement etiquette

My friend has give up the marriage, getting married and is now before the court in a few weeks on 23 January, then my parents have to throw another event this summer after the sale of our house. We decided that he and my parents and a friend of some court cases and then later for dinner. The thing is that I listings when we married in January in my family that lives all the way across the country want, but my mother said we should wait and send them to the wedding of the summer. Is it really important? I mean, I do not think they are a gift to understand, because there really is not that at all, I want to know all my family that they can not be there if you please give me a tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment