Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Free Bang Bus Quicktime The Bus Company Is Fining ME??

The bus company is fining ME?? - free bang bus quicktime

I took a bus to visit friends last week
when boarding the bus, I found an empty seat next to an elderly lady sat down next to him when this huge explosion of noise.
And then a terrible stench. Later I discovered that I was sitting in his pocket and Cafate punchered!
There was feces and urine everywhere, even the roof! Now the bus company is trying to clarify my expense.
I must pay? After all, if you are out of the bag Poos they freely on the seat next to him, what do you expect?

3 comments:

Jeremy Clarkson said...

It is a scandal, if not a spectacular film, funny, but I do not pay, is of course not really true, because even though it was strange that such a fool does not sound like him!
Clarkson.


http://uk.360.yahoo.com/jclarkson.topgear

rowdy said...

Well, whether true or not, simply write to the bus and say "sue me". They are not.

rowdy said...

Well, whether true or not, simply write to the bus and say "sue me". They are not.

Post a Comment