Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trailer Lights For Laser Sailboat Can You Help Me With My Trailer Lights Grounding Issue?

Can you help me with my trailer lights grounding issue? - trailer lights for laser sailboat

I was a yacht for a utility trailer.

It is a brown and green thread through the right side.

It is a brown and yellow wire that runs along the left side.

Each wire is carefully soldered and heat shrink tubing.

It is a white wire (ground) connected to a ring and soldered. It's in the trailer with a screw. I sanded the paint to expose bare metal.

The lights do not work.

I'm pretty sure there are no interruptions or breaks in the Internet.

What I think the problem is that I screwed all the lights in the back at an angle iron. The bracket is bolted to the wood.

Therefore, it is ruining things? Are the lights should be real metal bolted to the trailer for ProGround?

Any idea is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment