Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Side Effect Of Razo D Phlegm Kind Of Vomit One Hour After Taking Razo D (rabeprazole 20 Mg Domperidone 30 Mg)?

Phlegm kind of vomit one hour after taking Razo D (rabeprazole 20 mg domperidone 30 mg)? - side effect of razo d

I'm 29 men are diagnosed with GERD and esophagitis.have Razo D (Rabeprazole 20 mg Domperidone) 30 mg, with almost 2 months. I take a capsule if I get up and 40-45 minutes after breakfast. A couple of days .. 1 hours after taking the capsule, I have a bad cough and I think my tube is full of slime .. Suggestions, then I threw up frothy mucus. I feel much better afterwards. Suggestions? Is this a kind of side effects?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I call the doctor. It seems that recognize the drug or a combination of them can.

Post a Comment