Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Look At The Largest Great White Shark Ever Caught How Do I Get Rid Of White Teeth Stains?

How do i get rid of white teeth stains? - a look at the largest great white shark ever caught

I had the great big white teeth as long as I can remember, stain on my teeth. My teeth are too yellow, but they are because the bleach white. I've never used belts and brush my teeth twice a day, but I can not get rid of. if someone could let me know what are the causes and how to get rid of, then it would be great.

3 comments:

bluebubb... said...

When I received my keys, I started going to the dentist once a month. Then I had white spots. The dentist told me that its because I said brushing my teeth, very good and gave me this MiPaste paste at me and clenched his teeth at bedtime and do not wash. But I also said that the MDGs can get a dentist, you can not buy in a store.

shae e said...

You may not have called these patches of white chalk decalcification. They weaken the tooth areas and are very susceptible to decay. Often you will see in children of women who had never been a high point during pregnancy at the time that the child formed the teeth. You can go to the dentist and make applications of the composite filling (tooth colored fillings) and to mingle with the other teeth

hippiech... said...

Cavata are white patches, you can not get rid of them. not yours for life.

worse, it can be holes in the teeth

Post a Comment